I can tell time...no I am no psychic..

A few months back, the battery of my watch went off. It got off at 10.30am sharp on a certain morning, probably while I was meddling with some word documents or drinking coffee outside (probably the latter).

For over 3 months, I have been telling myself that I have to go over to People's Park Center or Complex or whatever u call that pink building to get the batteries fixed but I've never gotten to do it. Call me lazy, or procrastin-ist (is there such a word?).

The closer friends would notice it, and then forget about it, and ask me for the time. And the response was always 10.30!! The excuse I gave was that 10.30am was good. Cos it signifies tea time...and for me, anytime is tea time!

Well, I dun have to take out my handphone whenever I need to know the time now.

I can now tell time... no I am no psychic... I just got a new watch.. haha

No comments: