Utterly talented...

My ex-colleague and buddy was telling me that he sent in an application for a writing contest. It's really not easy to just churn out something out of a title. Only thing I can say is that the essay he wrote, is nothing short of brilliant. I would be surprised if he didn't win.

That being said, sometimes, I just wonder how some people can be so talented. I mean, if you compared this friend to me... it will be no comparison at all, hands down, total defeat. I can picture god putting this guy together..."add some singing ability, put in some sporty-ness, a dash of language mastery, a pinch of music talent, two scoops of writing skills.." and on it goes.

Can't god be just a little fairer and pass me his singing talent?... hahahhahaa.. ya I can't sing for peanuts....

No comments: