Books...

Saw this book at the bookstore yesterday...called The Train Man. The cover showed that it was an international best seller and it looks something like an english translation of a chinese book. As I was flipping through it, I seemed like it was chat entries of maybe 2 or more people combined in a book. I guess its quite interesting that someones online discussion gets published and it becomes an international best seller. [Correction: It's Jap and it's forum entries, not chat]

Been wanting to get Secret by Rhonda Byrne too.. after an old friend of mine told me about it. Another journal entry kinda thing with a catch that anything would come true if you think about it hard enough. Will consider getting the book after I'm done with the sleep inducing Catcher in the Rye.

Haha... Perhaps I should hit the bookstores again soon.

No comments: