So Random a Day...

Today was like a random day... perhaps it was Monday, but I guess it was just more random than it used to be...

1) Was supposed to attend an online course in the company, but found out that it was redundant to do the assessment..
2) New buddy came back from reservist 'YAAY!', new pseudo boss came back from study trip 'yaay'...
3) Questions kept popping up from everyone and anyone... from how to log in a system, to what to key in... to where to find stuff... to what should they write... to how they should respond... when I myself dunno what I am doing..
4) Was waiting for an important mail, but my computer caught a trojan-virus!!! from opening a file entitled "tower crane assessment.doc"!!
5) PC was repaired, but the IT guy had to quarantine it overnight... to make sure it was virus free... I wonder which song he is extracting from my song folder now..
6) Delivered rice to the elderly, with one less papaya, as there was a new applicant that just signed on. Felt bad hanging the rice on the door for one uncle.. cos he gave us the 'hang it there sign, followed by the go away faster sign'...
7) Had char kuey tiao for lunch, cos the pork rib hor fun store was on leave... cos there is kuey tiao in hor fun..
8) Had a fruitful discussion on something I am not doing and not going to bother to do during tea.. which I had kopi-c instead...
9) Bought macarons to eat... when I dun like macarons
10) Had one colleague say "I dun know anything"... another say "I know everything, but I dun know how to apply anything"... and me saying "I know everything, and I can apply everything, but dunno how to score point!!" wahahaha..

Dem random rite?

No comments: