Basketball!!

Had basketball today. And I got an injury! Tripped and fell, couldn't get the balance, and broke my glasses in half. But it felt good though. Been ages since I've gotten a sports injury. Haha I guess I'm the only weird person that is happy to be injured.

Ironically speaking, I was fed up of changing the nose bridge pads of my frameless glasses, and got a new pair, ready for collection tomorrow. If I hadn't made that pair of glasses a few days ago, I'd be stuck with impaired sight for the weekend, or risk having to wear my safety glasses (the one for work) and look like a nerd.

Oh well, life is like that. Bad things happen, but it always doesn't go bad all the way. Somewhere in between, something good always turn's up. It's just how good it actually is, that's all.

No comments: