Trying..

Finally, I have managed the impossible... to force myself to sit down and start studying. The PE exam is just around the corner... and seriously, having so much in my mind, it's really difficult to concentrate. At least, tonight, I got myself to sit down and cover half of the prestressing syllabus. Though, chances are quite low that it will come out, but either way have to study sooner or later. It's a small milestone, but seriously hope I don't disappoint everyone and fail the exam.
Asked the newbie for help to borrow past year papers. And hopefully, I can sort out the old notes I have kept for over 10 years and decide what i need to study.
Feel that a lot of things are futile, in life, career and everything else. I guess, in this case, at least, for once, I am trying to do something for myself.

No comments: