Charity...

So happy that a friend of mine asked me to help out for a donation drive. Every time I do something like this, it feels more like I am the one being helped instead. I'm really the lazy type that want to do charity but is too lazy to commit to a fixed schedule to do so. So, anytime I can help, it's like a blessing.

Last time they had one, I felt guilty for making people donate more than they initially wanted. Like telling my boss that I would match how much he donated, and getting him all fired up. Sometimes I feel that I would get bad karma for doing that. But oh well, the good karma from helping others should minus out the bad part. It's good to donate to causes that give out food and stuff, and change cash to supermart vouchers. Somehow, you're sure that the money you donate will go to good use. :P

No comments: