Substitute...


Ghostly Head came over to my cubicle to ask me to attend some observance ceremony on her behalf. Being non-Singaporean, and not wanting to spoil the National Anthem by singing 'Majulah Malaysia' (and subsequently being locked up by ISA), I politely declined. But Ghostly Head reminded me that I would be depriving a small little girl of the presence of her mother attending her performance. Being overwhelmed by guilt, I decided that I would ask Ghostly Head to do something simple before I went for the ceremony. If she kissed the Small Klingon on my left 3 times, I would then attend the ceremony. Her response was "eeeee...duwan, can kiss someone else?". Then Cunning Yami walked past and as usual overheard what we were saying. Being totally nice, I decided to give her a second option. She could kiss Cunning Yami 3 times instead of Small Klingon. Cunning Yami raised his hands willingly but again Ghostly Head said "eeee... duwan, got anymore??" Just as she said that,  Water Spectre came back from the toilet (lao sai again). Water Spectre being the same gender as Ghostly Head, would have no problem being kissed by Ghostly Head, so I raised the ante and said "ok, u grab her backside, then I go for the ceremony". Ghostly Head ran to the back and said to Water Spectre "Sorry, I have to do this". Water Spectre and Ghostly Head proceeded to make funny faces pretending that she is being grabbed. Think all the ghosts in my department 'siao' wan. Either way I would have gone. But they probably enjoyed getting me to agree to go rather than actually just getting me to go.

No comments: