Childish...

Sometimes I just feel totally childish. I dun mean the daily type of childish, but the super childish type of childish. Its difficult to put it in words, but I'm sure you get what I mean.

We were balloting for seats, while shifting office. And most of the guys hadn't figured how to get it done... so I figured the best way was to put our names on a master copy, at a first come first serve basis, considering that I was holding the master copy. You'd have guessed that the suggestion didn't really go well with the crowd.

So they decided that the heads should choose their seats first. After the heads, we were at a dilemma as to who gets to pick the next seat. So again I suggested that we should start with the most junior staff there. This one didn't go well too. Can't blame me rite, that so happens I'm also the most junior amongst those that was there.

So we picked numbers instead. And as u have guessed, they took the number 10 out of my pocket.

Well, all in all, I guess the seats were ok. I'm not complaining. After all, its for wat 6 months? And then we have to move again.

But dem, I feel childish. Tommorrow, I'm gonna revert to serious mode. No joking about peoples oats, pulling up people's wipers etc etc... haha

No comments: