Driving....

On Proximity

Passenger 1: Why you drive so close to the car in front?
Driver: Where got close? Got 1 car distance leh.
Passenger 1: You will make the guy in front panic.
Driver: Huh? You mean you panic when someone drives close?
Passenger 1: Ya! err...I mean, no...err I mean hahahaha ya la..

Passenger 2: Why u drive so close to the car in front?
Driver: Where got close? Got 1 car distance leh.
Passenger 2: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....snort....zzzzzz.....snore....
Driver: ?????

On Negotiating a U-Turn

Passenger 1: Passenger 2, hold on tight.
Passenger 2: Huh?
2 seconds later...
Passenger 2: Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!
Passenger 1: Warned you already. He making U-Turn.

On Accidents

Driver 1: This is the 3rd accident I've been in this year! I really suck at driving man.
Driver 2: You tried hitting a motorcyclist, have him fly above and behind your car before?
Driver 1: Err...I think my driving not bad leh...

On Speed

Driver 1: You know you drive like a girl?
Driver 2: Because I haven't got the 2 speeding tickets you just got ah?
Driver 1: Hehe..yah.

Driver 1: My mum doesn't want to see me drive above 60.
Driver 2: Then rushing for time or emergency how?
Driver 1: She close her eyes lor....

Disclaimer: The above scenarios are exerpts of real life experiences. None of the above characters are in any way related to me, or have anything to do with me, my family, my friends or my colleagues. None at all...

No comments: