A normal office day...when the PA of the director came upstairs to tell us that the Director was bringing some delegates upstairs.
As if spurred by reflex, my instincts told me I had a list of things to do:
1) Switch Bleach wallpaper to Construction photo
2) Remove earphones from ear
3) End ongoing conversations on the pc and replace with Report
4) Close yahoo mail, open Lotus Notes
5) Sit upright and look at Report
Just 5 seconds from the time I finished item 5, the director and a bunch of delegates appeared behind me. And I had to stand up to greet them. I'm sure they appreciated the construction photo... much more than they would've appreciated Bleach... though they do look like they might be anime fans...Remind me next time, that I should learn how to change from casual to formal wear in 2.3 seconds...