Oh wow... people actually read this stuff??

Haha.. ya I'm talking bout this sad excuse of a blog.... this buddy of mine made my day....

Was having tea with two bro's, when we started talking about blogs and ad revenue. I was as usual, busy explaining the intricacies of earning net revenue through adsense and why my account was banned (dun ask), when out of nowhere, he mentioned that he passed my blog address to a friend of his and he actually received an sms telling him that I bought a piano!

I mean, its actually quite flattering that anyone would even be interested to read the load of crap that I post here, less the original cast of Chicken and Bug. So, to whomever you are, a warm thank you for visiting and please do come often...thought I can't promise that I'd provide anything more interesting.... haha

No comments: