Exhausted...

Dunno why sometimes I just feel mentally and physically exhausted.. like everything all of a sudden is not going my way. Perhaps there is something wrong with me, or as I prefer to believe, perhaps it has something to do with some astrology thing...

Wait, gimme a second, lets see what the yahoo astrologer has to say this time... haha..... I know I suck...

" The intellectual in you will see many interesting facets to the day -- and be very intrigued by every one of them. Everything you encounter will be confusing, but also fascinating. You will want to dissect and interpret everything you survey, and this curiosity will serve you quite well. It may even lead to a new financial opportunity. It's been a very long time since you fed your brain just for the sake of learning something. It would be good to get back in the habit."

No leh... where got financial opportunity? Maybe they're talking about toto.

But true also la, haven't been spending much time learning things... maybe there are many more things I can learn that I haven't bothered to....

But not tonight la... tonight I want to sleep... yawn...

No comments: