Nut...

Have to share this...

My colleague came over one day and placed a nut on my table... then he shouted at it saying "You dumb nut, you small idiotic nut"......

Instinctively, I picked up my waste paper basket, put it beside the nut and started scolding the basket... "You stupid basket, you big stupid basket"

I shall not continue to tell you what comments we made for the small paper ball and the dog calendar that was on my table... haha

(Psst.. if you think those people working in the government are 'seow', you're probably right)

2 comments:

Jing..xx said...

Speak for yourself, friend! Just because there are a couple of insane people around you doesn't mean everyone is "seow" lah!

=)

Phenom said...

Hahaha... eh fren...dun forget... you're also one of those around me leh.. hahahhaa...