Real estate..

We have officially shifted to another building! To facilitate renovation of our office, we were relocated to another office for a period of 2 years. Well, I have no complaints on this move except for a few minor details.. well, make that a couple.. no, actually it's quite a lot of complaints but nevermind..we'll leave it at that..

Firstly, lets talk about cubicle size.. I used to have a prime estate cubicle, where people would come over and spend time at my cubicle due to its condusive and strategic location. Not to mention, I used to have at least enough space for a guest chair. This however is what I'm left with..

If my guest was a mouse or a rat, I'd probably have enough space to offer it a seat...

Ok... so good employees don't complain about cubicle sizes... next problem, locality.. I mean, when you get real estate, there are 3 things you consider.. location, location and location right? So this is the situation...













How much more open can anyone be? Whoever assigned me the seat must really really have hated my guts..
Well, in school we were always taught that no matter how diverse the situation, we should find alternatives... while this might not be the best solution, guess I'll have to live with it for quite some time before I either give up and move out or I decide to go for early retirement.


Guess which real estate I'm in!?!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like everyone and his uncle has bankai nowadays. wierd coz from the story ikkaku got his bankai long ago but yet was trashed by ichigo when they first went to soul society to free the silly girl. anyway d-roy is not vastro lorde. they haven appear yet. this bunch are called arrancar - creations by aizen. and as for your cubicle location - the most dangerous place is always the safest. ^.^

Anonymous said...

Oh btw, its a diff florence. ^.^

Phenom said...

Hmm...I think you're right... All of them are Arrancar created by Aizen using the Hougokyu..
Thought they were Vasto Lorde because of Hitsugaya's description on the size of Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde which corresponds with the first two Arrancar that reached earth..Looks like these guys are gonna say bye bye real soon...