Interestingly, the conversation didn't stop at demolition of buildings, but went on to
- why GST (goods and services tax) was added on top of water conservation tax - making it tax on tax when water conservation is not a service;
- what happened when a minister went to an estate and how much they spent on refurbishing the buildings with plants, carpets, buggy and the sort, just to welcome the minister;
- how projects are awarded to companies based on how much the directors liked the company and where months of assessments were thrown down the drain;
- where the Convenor of the meeting is going to treat us for dinner (Top of the M??) after we publish the code;
- if any one knew whats the difference between an overpass and a flyover.
Well, there were tons of other side discussions, but these are the few I can recall offhand. Kinda pity that it's the last meeting, but we have each others contact, and we still send requests for help to each other, everytime there's a need.