Oh My God...

Was at Guardian Pharmacy picking up some stuff, when we went to the counter to pay. While waiting for the cashier to key in our stuff, I saw a black box with the word Andro on it. Saw the advert before, with a girl in red and some herbs or whatever else they put there, but didn't pay it much attention. Feeling bored, I picked up the box and flipped it around. The instructions on the box says it improves blood circulation for men. So I presumed its a hair growth product. Its important to have good circulation to have a healthy scalp rite? The I looked at box, and saw some brochures beside it. I picked up a brochure and there was the picture of the girl in red, some oysters, seahorses and other stuff. My other half told me, it is men cream la... then I realised what the oysters and seahorses meant. I immediately placed the box where I took it and noticed the sales lady giggling away. Aiyo, why they put this kinda product at the cashier counter la... put it somewhere discrete ma...

No comments: