Was surfing around and listening to music on multiply when I came across a post on 50 questions.. considering that I'm supposed to sleep but my eyes are not shut yet, I'd give it a go:

1.Are u wearing a necklace?
- nope

2.does your computer have a mouse?
- duh...

3. Who is the main person you talk to
in each of your classes?
- too old for classes..

4. Do you like school?
- yah...now that I'm working.. school is heaven

5. What color is your shirt?
- blue

6. How many bedrooms do you have in
your house?
- I rent a room... so its 1?

7. What song are you listening to?
- Ne-yo - Because of you, Ciara - Like a Boy, Kiss - Because I'm a girl...

8. What was the last mall you've been
to?
- Westmall

9. Are you alone?
- Yep

10. Do you have any older siblings?
- 2 older sisters.. hehe..I'm the youngest..

11. What is the last thing you ate?
- Calbee crispy potato chips with coke..

12. Who was the last person to come
over to your house?
- no one comes over...really

13.Who was the last person to call you?
- no calls for quite some time.. what'd u expect... its 1.07am in the morning.. last person would be my other half I guess

14. Who was the last person who texted
you?
- my other half telling me she getting down from the office

15. What time is it?
- 1.07am..

16. What should you be doing?
- sleep cause got to work tomorrow la..

17. Who is the last person you IMed?
- muscle builder and prawn

18. Did you go out to eat yesterday?
- yup. in actual fact, i eat out everyday..

19. What are you thinking about right
now?
- i need to go to the restroom..

20. What color are your pants?
- blue and chequered..

21. Wat color is your keyboard?
- black

22. What do you feel like
eating/drinking?
- coffee!!!!

23. Are you in college?
- home la...siao ah

24. What is the last word you wrote?
- siao ah...

25. Are you bored?
- nope...sleepy, bo liao...but not really bored...this is kinda fun..

26. How many teeth do you have?
- 32,416... don't ask.. I dun like counting..

28. Do you wear glasses?
- yup... got 4 eyes to look at you better

29. What color are your shoes?
- black and white...black for work, white for play

31. Last thing you drank?
- coke...in a few minutes time, it will be coffee...

34. Who do you love?
- family, gf, friends, basically almost everyone..

35. What are you doing right now?
- answering some stupid questions..

37: what are you looking at now?
- the monitor lor..

38. What's the last words you said?
- "the monitor lor.."... ya I was speaking out loud

39. Do you have lip gloss on?
- wa mm si gay leh..

40. Do you have eyeliner on?
- wa kong wa mm si gay liao..

41. Did u realize there was no question
number 36?
- u think I bother...

42. Do you have a cut on your pointer
finger?
- niabe... made me point my third finger..

43. Where is your cell phone?
- on the table..

44. Do you have any friends named
robby?
- nope..

46. Do you have any friends named
nikki?
- nope..

47. Are you afraid of the dark?
- nope..

48. Did you used to watch "are you
afraid of the dark"?
- nope... phew..this is ending soon..

49. Do you like someone right now?
- yes of course..

50. What size shoe are you?
- 45.... last shoe 44 couldn't really fit..

Walla...done!! Anyone else as bo liao as me, do try this.. haha..

No comments: