Health screening...

Just got mine done today. I usually opt for the basic package. But today, I took the courage to ask the malay aunty what happens if I choose a package with more tests than the basic package? Do I need additional sessions? Or different tests to be done at the clinic? And phew, all they needed was a payment, and an additional tube of blood. One word to sum everything up.. "Suaku". So it's 55 tests instead of just the basic ones this time.

I paid up, went to the various counters and told the aunty at the fourth counter that I needed 3 tubes at least and that I could then tell my boss that I feel dizzy. She told me "Drink milo then can aredy, no problem wan." pointing at the free biscuits and milo at the end of the table. Spoil sport!!! There goes my excuse for taking the day off...  

No comments: