The bosses bane...

I guess there are teachers pets in school, and bosses pets at work. It's something that happens no matter where you are. While some people just get favoured by the boss for no reason, others like me just never fail to make them puke blood.











Me: So whose moving...
Boss: Not confirmed..
Me: Mechanical Engineers?
Boss: The other boss likes Civil Engineers too...
Me: Sigh. So sad. How come all the rest of the bosses like me, except you...
Boss: Cough Cough Gack Ack...What makes you think... Gasp Gack... I don't like you.. Cough Gasp Cough
Me: See, you're coughing.
Boss: Cough... It... cough.. means.. I am... cough... telling... cough.. the truth.. cough cough
Me: You're almost puking blood, boss...
Boss: Cough cough Ack Ack Gasp... Who Gaccck say? ....Blood splattering....

No comments: