Hmm...

Went for an outing, and it was like another round of self realisation...

I concluded that:
a) I know nuts about shipping, finance, what was in the newpapers, and is that true?
b) I suck at remembering people.. I can sit beside someone I met before, had lunch with, and have less of an idea which company he came from and what he has done than that of the waiter serving us. Ya, I know, that's bad, both socially and for work.
c) I have no idea why they dig under the road in front of a condo to depths beyond imagination.. vent shaft? mrt access? staircase? open cut (nah, its a tunnel underneath)... god, ran out of guesses...
d) I can be really dense sometimes. I was worried that a toilet I went to, which had a laterine and a cubicle, was a joint toilet. U know, those where men and women can use together. Then, realised that the ladies was a few metres away from the gents after I had finished.

No comments: