................................

Feel a lot of frustration, resentment and rejection. Don't know why I can't seem to keep everything in like I used to. Maybe I do too many stupid things, or maybe I'm becoming stupid. Feels tired just doing the things I do everyday. Maybe its just part of life, or maybe its just a rough spot. Always believe that once you hit rock bottom, you can only go up and things can only turn better. Well, I can convince a friend or two, but can't seem to convince myself. Maybe its about time to do something drastic or go somewhere else. Dem..I don't have any sleeping pills...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..sleeping pills are no good..better dun take so much..

you are getting on age, should sleep early liao..

Dun worry, everyone has to go thru the ups/downs of life....me too....and i am going up my life in march!..hehe

seeu at my wedding!

Phenom said...

huh? wedding? wat wedding? kekeke..

adriantai said...

hmmm... i tot u have read the habits thingy... things beynd your control... take it out and throw it. dun let it build up the negative energy inside you.

come back for a short break... short as in 2-3 weeks. :) normally that helps...

Phenom said...

u buy ps3... i come back.. wahahhahaa

Phenom said...

eh anonymous..wat date aredy ah? is next weekend rite?