Small??


We had an event... and close to the ending, there was some parts of it the left me feeling like I don't belong there or I'm not good enough for them. I looked around and realized, well maybe I'm not the only one feeling that way... or maybe, in an even worse situation, I might in fact be the only one that felt that way!
Just made me realize that I had forgotten that no one is always in a good position. There are times when we are on top, and other times when we are made to feel small. Sometimes it even hits rock bottom, but oh well, that all part of life. If we had had everything on the palm of our hands, then that wont be life. Used to tell myself that there are peaks and throughs... when you are at the bottom, there is no way else to move but up....
But I can't help but wonder what happened to the positive super optimistic me. It's like a part of me had died. Perhaps not having such high expectations of myself, or not beating myself up for things that go wrong would help.
I guess I just have to be happy with whatever I have now...and hopefully life will get better...

   

No comments: