Tired...

Totally exhausted these days... whole schedule full packed with meetings... finish one, go for another.. before work run errands... after work run more errands.. sleep like 5 hours a day... at most.. and wake up the next day, work again. Finish 10 reports, another 10 come in. Complete one task, another 3 appear. Every time I think I have done a good job and finished something, I get rewarded with more things. Finish those "more things" and I get "even more things".

I really wonder what I am doing sometimes... why I need to make all the ends meet.. why comparative to a few years back, life was so much simpler and easier... why I used to spend hours joking and laughing away, but now spend hours slogging. And where does it end up with? Practically nothing. Or worse than nothing. At least,  a while back, my mental state is in balance, and I don't feel lousy. At least, there were more of us working together to finish menial tasks, instead of one person alone doing many tasks. Soooo tired...

No comments: