A wonderful ending to a wonderful day...

I was late to work and later to bf... when i got there and ordered my coffee and eggs, i scrambled around looking for a chair to join my breakfast kaki's when they just started singing me a birthday song. I totally had nowhere to hide!! and worse still... got no chair!! So I had to ask the aunty next seat if i could have the empty chair beside her, before i could sit down and hide my face from the crowd.. haha

Then I got back to work, thinking its just another day at work. I got a few messages and calls asking me to go lunch, then as usual, I was stuck in a meeting room and got out late for lunch. Was told to have lunch in Jack's Place, and when i got there, there were like 7 of my buddies already sitting there!! The lunch ended with a nice durian ice cream cake, and they were just so thoughtful (minus the unmentionable pressies)... I got back to the office with a big smile.

When I reached the office, there was another gift waiting for me from a good fren on my table. And a lot of nice people wishing me. Ended up working late again.

In the late evening, I returned a call to my sister, and the kids, Nat, Josh and Bella were going to bed already, but they just belched the loudest most adorable birthday song ever! I hope my sis doesn't have a hard time tucking them in later. And yes, when asked what my age was, I said 18... haha

To end a good day, we had a nice cake, and I got yet another nice gift from my other half. :)
It was just a nice and serene way of ending the day.

And to top it all up, I got another video clip from my buddy, his son singing happy bday to uncle tee hui... haha.. yes I am uncle already la.. cannot deny le...

Thanks to all my friends and family..... from the bottom of my heart... u all really really made this a great day!!


No comments: